Daddy Days = Milestones

I've discovered after Gavin spends a day with Daddy (Tuesdays and Thursdays Joey works nights, so he watches Gav during the day when I'm at work), he's miraculously achieved a new milestone. These include grabbing his toes, rolling over and now scooting...yes, our 4 month old is practically crawling. Yes, I am a busy momma, and no, I have no idea how I am going to keep up! 

So, I asked Joey the other day, "Why, after spending a few hours with you does our child start doing all these crazy things?!" and he said, "Because with Daddy, anything goes." 

I don't really know what that means, but nonetheless, Gavin loves his days at home with Daddy. The smile below says it all! Otherwise, Gavin is a very active, (like dad), bouncy, happy little boy. He has a very independent spirit (like mom), but he likes to be loved and held as well (held, not cuddled...I'm hoping our next baby is cuddly!). 

Within the next week, we should have 4 month photos up so ya'all can see how much he's changed. It's crazy!

Fun Day with Daddy!

I've discovered my toes and I can't get enough!

I really, really, really want to hold my bottle myself. But I can't. Not yet at least!

No comments